Formal Organization of the Church & Installation of Pastor Aga

October 28, 1951 was Reformation Sunday and a most appropriate day for the organization of The Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd. All met in the unfinished Parish Hall for services and the organization took place there in evening at 5 o’clock with all charter members present for this membership event. Pastor Gaylerd Falde was present for this Red Letter Day in our history. Eighty names were registered in our Charter Membership roll at that time.

Previous
Previous

First Worship Service at Town & Country Recreation Center

Next
Next

Dedication of the Parish Hall & the congregation